Sockets for ECU plugs on OBD1

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

friz

When I installed my P30 for my b16A I ran wires for the v-tec and the knock sensor. I used some sockets that I had laying around for computer stuff and they seem to work fine to make the connection to the ecu. but they don't stay in the plugs when unplugged from the ecu. I would like the stock sockets for the ecu plugs. Does anyone know where to find them?

Go to a junkyard and cut some plugs off of a wiring harness? If all else fails, PM nfn15037 and beg him to sell you some plugs. He's got piles of various parts for making wiring harnesses.

you already have the plugs. what you need is a device called "re-pinning tool". radio shack and the likes sell it for like 5 bucks. basically, it lets you shove the wire into the harness plug.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 13 2004, 04:35 PM
you already have the plugs. what you need is a device called "re-pinning tool". radio shack and the likes sell it for like 5 bucks. basically, it lets you shove the wire into the harness plug.
[post=431466]Quoted post[/post]​

Screw that, I use a paperclip to remove pins.

Back