SOHC Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SolPWR

im looking to get more power out of my D. I want to get some pistons with a cam and new valvetrain setup. I do not want crazy compression but a little more is nice. I look these up and these seem pretty good paired with a ZEX stg 2 cam would this be good? Im new to this kinda stuff.

specs on the pistons

Piston Set of 4 - Si D16-Z6 1.6L SOHC VTEC - Bore 2.953 - Stroke 3.543 - Rod Length 5.394 - Grams 232 - Dish Volume -3.2cc - Compression Height 1.181 - CC's 34.6 - Compression Ratio 10.5:1 - use ring set 135+3026

IMO, anyone who sells Japanese parts and lists them in inches, doesn't know wtf they are talking about.

76mm is so much easier to read than 4 decimal places of rounded off inches

If your looking to get more power out of your D-series motor then go turbo. N/A D-series is just silly and I don't think you will get close to the power output you are looking for.

Originally posted by beerbongskickass@Sep 7 2004, 04:01 PM
If your looking to get more power out of your D-series motor then go turbo. N/A D-series is just silly and I don't think you will get close to the power output you are looking for.
[post=387095]Quoted post[/post]​

Exactly , dont waste your time with bolt ons. Just Turbo the D

Back