Sold my car today

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i didn;t look into the 94 hatch too much but isn't it drive-able?
if so get insurance cards and go to dmv to get plates and drive it home...?

so where are you located?
besides your hondashowoff profile what else was done to the car?
did it have a motor swap?
or pretty much it just looked pretty?

the paint looks like a million bucks but i'm really suprised you got 3500 for it with no motor swap...

doesnt look bad, cept whenyou get it, if you get it, ditch that exhaust, those n1's are stupid loud and stupid high pitched/raspy

i'm looking into a complete megan racing system from header back. I've heard some things about them but i have 2 close friends with complete systems and the quality is actualy better than the tanabes that i have had.

I'd drive it but in NY you need to have the title to get temp plates. I don't wanna make 2 trips either.

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Sep 10 2005, 04:41 PM
doesnt look bad, cept whenyou get it, if you get it, ditch that exhaust, those n1's are stupid loud and stupid high pitched/raspy
[post=552424]Quoted post[/post]​

Only on a civic with mad high compression y0.

Mines is very deep :yes: but if you dont want the N1 then buy my thermal rear section for $50 and its yours.

The car looks good though.

had a question. . . did the kid who flew to where you were at find your car on ebay?

whenever i buy a car i just throw on a dummy plate and drive home done it every car i ever bought. All you have to do is not drive like an idiot and nobody bothers you.

Originally posted by allbottledup@Sep 10 2005, 06:54 PM
whenever i buy a car i just throw on a dummy plate and drive home done it every car i ever bought. All you have to do is not drive like an idiot and nobody bothers you.
[post=552458]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah and all you need to do is hit someone with no insurance and your all done. thats why i pay $90 a year for AAA gold and i get 150 miles of free towing :D

Originally posted by tylonalsnifnfool+Sep 10 2005, 06:01 PM-->
I'd drive it but in NY you need to have the title to get temp plates. I don't wanna make 2 trips either.
[post=552434]Quoted post[/post]​

go up on sat morning, go to the dmv together.... get the temp plate.

thats what me and cory did when we traded cars last year.

Originally posted by Cashizslick@Sep 10 2005, 06:10 PM
Seany-izzle
@Sep 10 2005, 04:41 PM
[post=552424]Quoted post[/post]​

Only on a civic with mad high compression y0.

Mines is very deep :yes: but if you dont want the N1 then buy my thermal rear section for $50 and its yours.
[post=552437]Quoted post[/post]​

lol- a boosted s13 motor vs a civic motor...

the turbo is your muffler y0

Back