sold the Integra

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
i sold the Integra today to a friend of mine today for $800. i am trying to get my license back so it had to go. now i just need to saver up for another car .. :(

Im tryin to get my license back as we speak. I heard they past a law on july 1 of 2000 that if you get on the payment thing they have for the ticket that the court can grant you your driving privilege back while paying the ticket. I think it be better to get a lawyer to ask them thouhg it just looks good. I've got pre paid legal to help me so it only cost $26 a month and they handle all my tickets and alot of other stuff for me. Hopefully I can get them back cause if not then there suspended till nov.4 of 2003. But check into the law thing to see if that goes for where you are at. I mean it should :shrug2:

thanks. i need all the luck i can get. my license is suspended in VA (where i lived at the time) but right now i live in Indiana. i just have to get to VA, pay my DMV fines and im set. getting there is the problem and i aint sending a check for nearly $1100 to em. i dont trust the mail with that large of a sum of money.

Thats crazy cuz thats where mine is suspended at to. I have to pay them $800. Just do paypal or escrow it wont get lost or anything that way i mean this way you can track it. I got it taken in VA but lived in MD at the time now i live in SC this happen all this year. It sucks :(

dayum. mine has been gone for over a year and now i can get it back at anytime. just gotta pay the fine like i said and i will be happier. i am too scared to get behind the wheel of a car for fear of getting caught droiving with no license and going to jail...and i aint going there again!!

See that is what pins me. Im tryin to get mine back cause im still driving and i have to cause i have no other means to work and i gotta pay for my car. So it sucks for me. I drive the limit now all the time and only drive when I have to. but ive only been on suspesion for 2 months of 6. But a year sucks balls what did you do. I was going 96mph in a 55mph zone on the bridge, I was by myself on the whole bridge and I was hauling and that pig clocked me from like a mile or 2 away. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

well when you drive a fixed up Honda, cops in a small city tend to take notice and follow where you like to go..then bust you when you do something wrong...

i would NOT drive if i was you man..you could end up going to jail for awhile if you get caught again then you could lose it longer. start catching a ride or walk if you gotta go anywhere..thats what i do.

I was licenseless and driving for over 2 and a half years when they revoked my license for violation of probation. I didn't get any tickets, but was pulled over once in Texas... luckily, it was a routine check, not a traffic stop, and they just asked a few questions aobut me being in Texas... Import Race, uhhhh, here's my ticket, uhhh...late to meet friends... I need to go please. :)

He let me go, no more questions asked. The guy was cool, jsut a random drug trafficing check because of out of state tags.

I got lucky as HELL.

I'll never be without a license again. I nearly had a heart attack.

Back