Some A$$hole broke into my CRX LAST NIGHT!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hybrid89

thistownsucks...
Someone or someones took it upon themselves last night, that they need parts off my CRX more than i did. Total loss :

Apexi VAFC(fuckers didn't get the harness out though..), PR3 Mugen ECU, Autometer Phantom Tach(with shift light), oil pressure, and Air/fuel meters(attached to the pillar pod they ripped off) , my entire Alpine Stereo systen (CD, Subs, Amps, X-over), Dc 4-2-1 header, msd 6al ignition attached to my OBD 0distributor, a broken rear quarter window and last but not least, my fucking stock shift knob!!!

I'd give anything to catch those fuckers in the act. Pure pu$$y in my opinon. Anyhow, I'm not looking for "oh that sux..", I just wanted to spread the word. I live in Santa Clarita, Ca (near Magic Mountain). if anyone hears of anything by some strange change, please throw me a line @661.904.9314 or bigmoneymatt@socal.rr.com.

Thanks guys.

oh i have one.. It was going in this weekend to come... go figure. FUCKERS :axe:

Post some pix dude. But I'm sure it's already in TJ. :(

Edit: Never mind. I'm fucking retarded. I guess if your car was stolen then you wouldn't know what they took huh? It's been a stoopid day for me.

I just realized I'm going to half to change my sig since I don't own most of that now...

Oh completely. I would giv up everything I lost plus the ride, just to catch and be able to open a can o whop ass on those mo-fos. Punk ass biznitches

Originally posted by hybrid89@Sep 23 2003, 04:18 PM
I want some A$$!!!

s3f709eafbe76c.jpg

you know they need to make one of those car protectors that are on robcop...... u know where the guy fryes in the car...... "and it doesn't even drain your battery" :nutkick:

They stole all that outof your car? Did you go around telling everyone what you had? It's probably someone you would least expect like a neighbor or something. Casually ask around to see if anyone has the shit you are missing for sale... just a theory It works for me

wouldn't all of that take a while to get? not only that but you would think they would make racket trying to get th headers off.... I know I was cussing up a storm. Anyways, I hope they get whats coming to them.

Did you call the police, I am sure they can at least look for finger prints, or if you are lucky, but they might look for hair, if you are lucky. I highly doubt it, but they will definetly look for prints.

man, that is the most fuct up car theft! it sucks too cause my alarm stopped working about 2 weeks ago and i cant seem to fix it. i hope they catch those fuckheads for you. it sounds like they are pros. they probably WILL get caught jacking someone else's shit. will your insurance cover the engine parts? i heard that as long as it is something physically installed in your car, its covered. that is if you are covered for theft of course.

BTW, it really is a good thing they left the car because finding a good crx isnt easy...or cheap.

Heres the catch I left out, the headers were sitting in the back of my ride, along with the ignition. My B16 is out of the ride. I am completely rebuilding the car from the ground up. It looks like shit on the outside (no front end, fenders, missing side skirts) but all of the interior is still intact. best part though...the entire motor and parts in the engine bay are sitting in my garage. Under the hood is baron. The headers were just in there for storage. I think the cop i gave the report too, underrstood me wrong and thinks the took the drivetrain also. Whatever. I had it fingerprinted today. Nothing too exciting came of it, but they said they need to review a couple of things over the next day or two and contact me. we'll see...

His insurance should cover it, if he had theft, but then again maybe not, because it wasn't installed in the car. Also, he needs to report the fact that he has put I/H/E stereo etc.

Back