Some guy slept with another guys ex-wife...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

that is an absolute bitch move
totoally uncalled for
the car did nothing wrong to anyone
and attacking someones possesions when you have a problem with them is about the biggest pussy move of all time
i dont care if the owner had a 4 way with this guys wife, mother, and sister... thats still no reason to attack someones car
have a problem with someone? feeling destructive? cool.... go fuck them up... dont be a little bitch and fuck with a defenseless car

shit like this pisses me off

Wow, thats pretty fucked up. They should have just burned it. :dunno:

I believe property destruction should only happen after it happens to you.

I swear if I ever find out who shot my crx, I am going to burn down their house and torch their car. And then beat the ever loving hell out of them.

Naa.. then they'd know who did it.. But I would go all fucked up style and cancel their insurance like 15 days before I did it.

Dude thats F--kin awesome!!!! Most dick thing ever!

Damn! I would kill that bastard that did that no matter what. Fuck I hate people that pull that kind of shit.

2004 M3

Black on black/red
5 speed
15k miles
Custom interior and bodywork

MUST SEE TO APPRECIATE

$3500

thats a jawdropper right there....wtf...i would steal the car and sell it instead of ruining a work of art

I was just about to post this... I would rip their still beating heart out with my bare hands :)

fucking with someones car is a bitch move, period.
unless you have to fuck the car up to get them out of the car so you can fuck them up, there is almost never an excuse to fuck with someones car
depending on some of the other circumstances there are a few things that should have been done here
regardless... divorce the bitch
if you know the person that was fucking your wife, and they know you, and they know that you two were married, you have to fuck him up. there is no way around this.... you NEED to beat the ever living piss out of him. then you need to focus on ruining your whore bag wife's life
if the guy was some random dude that your whore bag wife picked up at a bar or some other place that didnt know you and maybe didnt know she was married, your anger should be focused on your whore of a wife, not the guy who didnt know she was married... and definatly not his car

at the end of the day unless it was one of your friends that fucked your wife. the only person you really have to be angry with is your wife
i dont condone violence to women, so id just do everything in my power to ruin her entire fucking life (those scars will take far longer to heal anyway :) )

Hrmm....If the windows and the key marks wern't done in....

That interior loks kinda cool like that...but it needs a tab splash of green from the other side to make it right...

Just tape up all the guages and dials...throw paint on car...remove the tape...and call it ART....

Quoted post[/post]]
Hrmm....If the windows and the key marks wern't done in....

That interior loks kinda cool like that...but it needs a tab splash of green from the other side to make it right...

Just tape up all the guages and dials...throw paint on car...remove the tape...and call it ART....
:laugh: :werd:

If someone did that to my car there would be hell to pay..I would lock them INSIDE there house set the fucker on fire and watch them jump out the 2nd story almost breaking there legs...then I would go over hit them in the knees with a baseball bat and say THATS FOR MY CAR BITCH! AND I FUCKED YOUR EX-WIFE!
:)

that site gives me a headache. makes me appreciate why we don't got pics in our sigs here. that shit's annoying.

o, the car. ehh, fuck him, the cars probably got insurance

Back