1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some Honda Owners

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by JDMilan, May 15, 2003.

1. JDMilan

JDMilan Senior Member

Yeah, i know what you mean, every time I tell someone i work on hondas and shit, they assume that I have altezza's in a heavy ass coupe with a 1.5sohc (not bashing the socks) with a fart can and intake filter and thinking I can run 12's.

There is always going to be people like that out there, all i can say is just have fun with your car and ignore them if you can, i don't like to bash on others if they have a slower ride because it's pointless.

One thing I hate though is when someone pulls up and grills you like they have a fucking F16 or something.... :angry:

Milan

2. sportlinecrx

sportlinecrx Banned

:werd:

3. (-CRX GUY-)

(-CRX GUY-) Banned

yeah, i remember one time i was crusin down the street, in my STOCK HF CRX haha, slow as hell... well im drivin along then i see this guy with a newer civic, not sure wut year, looked like 94? or so... well this guy has a body kit, rims, spoiler, fart muffler (lol) neon lights, lowered, decals... ya know... the ricer look... well im drivin down and i hear him gun it... he starts pullin away slow... i was like hmm thats not that fast... well he slows down and i catch up to him and i hear him gun it again and i gun it at the same time lol, i pulled on him haha... it was gettin all pissed , and he flicked me off haha.. i was like omg my stock hf beat someone, those damn ricers. My GF was shocked... her words were "omg, i cant belive this slow ass car beat someone haha" it was great lol... sorry but those guys also give us bad names.... i never race my REX until i get the motor in it... :)

4. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

stage1? wtf
    stage3's y0!

5. Havok

Havok Senior Member

Stage 3? wtf?
    Stage 2's y0!

3's are built for the strip

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted