Some Honda Owners

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDMilan

Yeah, i know what you mean, every time I tell someone i work on hondas and shit, they assume that I have altezza's in a heavy ass coupe with a 1.5sohc (not bashing the socks) with a fart can and intake filter and thinking I can run 12's.

There is always going to be people like that out there, all i can say is just have fun with your car and ignore them if you can, i don't like to bash on others if they have a slower ride because it's pointless.

One thing I hate though is when someone pulls up and grills you like they have a fucking F16 or something.... :angry:

Milan

yeah, i remember one time i was crusin down the street, in my STOCK HF CRX haha, slow as hell... well im drivin along then i see this guy with a newer civic, not sure wut year, looked like 94? or so... well this guy has a body kit, rims, spoiler, fart muffler (lol) neon lights, lowered, decals... ya know... the ricer look... well im drivin down and i hear him gun it... he starts pullin away slow... i was like hmm thats not that fast... well he slows down and i catch up to him and i hear him gun it again and i gun it at the same time lol, i pulled on him haha... it was gettin all pissed , and he flicked me off haha.. i was like omg my stock hf beat someone, those damn ricers. My GF was shocked... her words were "omg, i cant belive this slow ass car beat someone haha" it was great lol... sorry but those guys also give us bad names.... i never race my REX until i get the motor in it... :)

Back