Some Pics of What I've been up to

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
Finally snapped a pic of that table I was telling you guys about

Beer_Pong_Table.JPG

here's a 98 tacoma in the process of body dropping, stock floor
Taco_Under_The_Knife.JPG

and here's an S10 4 link recently done, also being body dropped, raised floor
S10_4_Link_and_Notch.JPG

lol, yea i picked up a set of 17's with those on em, beat em for a summer then changed them
we needed tires that held air to mock up the S10 with 17's

wish i had a hondaswap sticker for our table, lol

Do you leave the tires on so you can sit in the middle and make "VROOM VROOM" noises? It's ok, my car has been on stands for about 3 weeks now, and after two weeks or so I started doing the same thing =P

Do you leave the tires on so you can sit in the middle and make "VROOM VROOM" noises? It's ok, my car has been on stands for about 3 weeks now, and after two weeks or so I started doing the same thing =P

you have no idea what kind of clearance issues you run into when you do a body drop do you?
lol

:wub:

how much you gonna b/d the trucks and when you gonna b/d yours? i see you are showing suicidedoors.com much love. ive been to their shop before....very badass shop!!

you have no idea what kind of clearance issues you run into when you do a body drop do you?
lol

To be honest, no I do not. Nonetheless, I was just cracking a joke. It's obvious you know what you're doing. I wasn't trying to make an ass out of you by any means...

To be honest, no I do not. Nonetheless, I was just cracking a joke. It's obvious you know what you're doing. I wasn't trying to make an ass out of you by any means...
nah man, its all good
lol

how much you gonna b/d the trucks and when you gonna b/d yours? i see you are showing suicidedoors.com much love. ive been to their shop before....very badass shop!!
i knew you'd be through sooner or later
showing FBI some love too
the S10 is gonna be laying rocker and the taco will be laying pinch weld
i think the s10 got 4" and the taco's gonna be 3.5" when its all said and done

Sweet!!!
I wish I had the time and money to do projects like that.

Good luck!
Keep us upated.

right on...u gonna do a back half on any of em?
nope, no back halving
the S10 notches were made in house with a bandsaw and 2x3 box steel
and the 4 link was a universal setup from FBI that was setup as a reverse double triangulated
the S10 also has a standard cab frame with an extended cab so the front of the bed will have to be shortened, it'll be about 3-5 inches of bed infront of the rear wheels

my friend dumped some cheddar to get the 98 tacoma so there's no way in hell he would back half it
he's slicing the frame in half and re-boxing it with 2x2 box steel inside the channel
a lot of cutting to get a taco to lay pinch weld

well, the front of the frame cutting is complete and the cab lays out on it lovely
the taco is now laying pinch weld

the power steering fluid resevoir needs to be sectioned, it hits the hood with the cap on, lol
Taco_Cut_Frame_Front.JPG

Taco_Cut_Frame.JPG

Tacoma_Wheel_Well_Front_Frame_Notch.JPG

Taco_Laid_Out_Front_Passenger.JPG

Taco_Laying_Pinch_Weld6.JPG

ive allways wanted a minitruck and another big jeep. but you can only have so many toys looks like you have a nice setup is that your place or some place you are renting

that frame is not strong enought 2*2 has two much flex youd be best off to add some ribs or other method to stiffen it

do you know any thing about what you are talking about like what wall thickness and so forth tubing he is using
so what you are telling me is a 2x4x0.187 c chanel is stronger than say a 2x2x0.187 or 0.250 wall square tube you are nuts

that frame is not strong enought 2*2 has two much flex youd be best off to add some ribs or other method to stiffen it
its 2x2 box steel, 1/4" wall, with 1x3 braces between and the frame is plated on both ends

the 2x2 makes what we cut out look like a tin can piece of shit

Back