Some stuff fs/ft

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b18a1build

Gay username^
heres some stuff I have laying around, let me know what you need. I am located in Southwest Michigan. All prices are obo. Looking for accord stuff (94-97). I am paypal verified.

B18a1 DOHC head with all internals(cams and cam caps and rocker arms not installed). All valves seal perfect, none bent or anything like that. Has approx. 125k on it. Make me an offer

CIMG0172.jpg

IMG_3408.jpg

Radiator out of a 92 civic hatch. Sealed a hole at the top with JB and ran water through to make sure of no leaks. Make an offer
IMG_3426.jpg
IMG_3428.jpg

B18 Fuel Rail w/ brand new oem fpr(not pictured)
IMG_3424.jpg

Integra/Legend Haynes repair manual(see picture for years)
IMG_3431.jpg

Also have a b18a1 intake mani-Sold

82-93 S10 brand new oem tailgate-offers

also looking to trade this big ass turbo I have for a smaller one. I am willing to trade out right for a smaller (new or used) turbo(t3 or something similar). my turbo is a Ebay-brand T04S turbo - .70 a/r compressor .84 a/r turbine. Its only been mounted never boosted. I am willing to sell it.

t1.jpg

t2.jpg

t3.jpg

Turbonetics intercooler

dsm 450s

h23a intake mani

94-97 accord turbo piping

pics upon request

Last edited:
It is just the head jsyk. I am starting at $100. Make me some offers

Last edited:
KALAMAZOO FTW!!!
haha. back atcha. didn't know you were selling too. lol.
got a dizzy for that? seperate? got a b16 with some issues. i'd like to elimate the dizzy possibility, and/or have a spare.

negative on turbo parts. haven't made it to that point yet....unfortunately.
I've got a d16a6 head, transmission, stuff left from the swap to b-series(ie: mounts, etc..) some crx stuff like the stock air intake,etc... old b16 fuel rail, d-series intake mani....other stuff i can't remember right now. judging by what you're selling, you're probably not interested in d-series or crx stuff though, huh?

Back