Some stuff wanted and some for trade Hondata

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

srtdneon

This is my first post on here... Ok here is my situation. I own a 95 dodge neon with a 2.4L and srt-4 internals and srt-4 turbo.... I'm building a Ls/vtec for my friend... we have a b18a1, Header, two LS heads, set of stage 2 cams, Civic Type R pistons, Hondata, aem fuel rail, and fuel pressure regulator.

He wants to sell the two heads, the Hondata, stage 2 cams, and the type r pistons.

He needs a complete Vtec head, both manifolds, some stock ls pistons and rods, I think its a P28 ecu not sure though.. he has a 97 civic hatchback with the sohc engine. wireing harness, knock sensor, type r water pump, type r oil pump, and misc stuff to do the swap.... This is my first honda engine I'm building so I'll be doing lots of research before I start on this... I'm sure he would even take a complete GSR engine if the price is right and he would probably trade all of the stuff he has for it too...

If you want anything or have anything please let me know and I'll relate the message to him.

Someone just ripped him out of some money for a turbo kit so before any trades or any money is sent either way I'm sure he will want to call and talk to whoever the deal is with and set up some kind of way where nobody will get ripped off.

Originally posted by david_jones001@Mar 21 2005, 08:48 PM
what year and type of car will the hondata work for
[post=476757]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm not 100% but I believe it was used in a 96 or 97 hatchback with a gsr engine and was turbo'd. They guy he got it from rolled his car

would you be willing to sell the AEM fuel pressure regulator?

Back