some tool stalking my girl too..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eg6sir

Supa Mod
VIP
ok.. so my girl gets this friend request and when she clicks it.. its nothing but 1 friend (TOM)
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendID=64428807 <-- his profile
the only thing on the profile is Jeniffer Nicole is enchanting me.. now.. the thing is they actually spelled her name right.. 1 n and 2 f's and her middle name is spelled correctly too.. i'm thinking its her ex. because who else would know to spell it correctly and actually know her middle name..

what do you guys think??

anyway to find out who this fucktard is??

My step sister's name is "Mischeale". She yells at people that don't spell it right. Until they turn to her and say "No, Honey. It's you that doesn't spell it right"

I call her "Misspell".

Someone is stalking her. So what. Totally different.

interesting. have your girl message him for his number. reverse lookup. that will get his name (if the number is under his name) and address. and if you want you could then pay him a visit.

Quoted post[/post]]
My step sister's name is "Mischeale". She yells at people that don't spell it right. Until they turn to her and say "No, Honey. It's you that doesn't spell it right"

I call her "Misspell".

Someone is stalking her. So what. Totally different.

ok....

well put it this way.. they knew how she spells her name.. and nobody catches that..

I dont have myspace and never had but even I know that "tom" is the maker of the site and he is automaticly everyones friend when you join.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
i sent him a freind request. lol

:laugh: everyone should that, I would but I don't have myspace.

thank god another person like me ... myspace and facebook and all that shit are gay... I dont want old friends to find me.. i'm to good for them

bah ha ha ha. If I didn't already have a good sig this would be it. all my old friends aren't doing shit. I don't want to talk to them. I don't have a myspace either.

It gets my juices flowing when some dude stalks my woman. I dont' get pissed, I ultra-happy. Never even do anything about it. I usually just pump my chest out and do something ultra-cool that seals the deal again.

Rise to the occasion. you retaliate like a high schooler, than she might just leave your ass anyway.

Quoted post[/post]]
It gets my juices flowing when some dude stalks my woman. I dont' get pissed, I ultra-happy. Never even do anything about it. I usually just pump my chest out and do something ultra-cool that seals the deal again.

Rise to the occasion. you retaliate like a high schooler, than she might just leave your ass anyway.

hero? oh nice. what do you do?

Same thing, always. I fuck with a bison and knock it down with my shoulders.

What do you mean "what do you do" ?!

I was pretty wasted last night when I saw this thread and I thought you were being serious. Now that I am sober I find it even more hilarious that I though you were serious.

Back