Some Turd Ball Car My Brother Has to Clean

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Well some strange information popping up here...so let me help you out. I work for (not at) Foreign Cars Italia in Greensboro.

Aston Martin DB9
6.0L V12 444BHP & 420ft/lbs
Only comes in a F1 Shift (ack)
0-60 in 4.5 seconds
1/4 mile in 12.9 seconds

the thing is just amazing and people are paying 10s of thousands extra just to get one....there is a waiting list as long as my.........well its just long okay.

n e way...love the color. never seen a db9 that color.

AND OMG....IT HAS DB9 on the license plate. And a strange coincidence...Ford has a large stock holding in Aston Martin

My bad, didn't realize it was a last-gen DB9. The brandie-new ones do come with (what is basically a warmed-over Jag V8) 4.2L V8.

yeah, the vanquish does have a better tune....and in 04 the vanquish was not as good of a car in corners or in the straight...AND it was 40k more expensive. Does that stop people from buying them, no, but just thought id point it out.

This car is nice, don't get me wrong. The interior is rich and the body is still the finest handmade bodies in the world (Compare to the Italian pieces of shit).

But the AM is like driving a Supra. It feels the same, it's balanced the same and for the most part, it's the same performance. (Difference is, the AM can do top end all day long, is an "honest" 180mph car and no supra in the world, will EVER get you the status the AM will)

I drove a black one at my old shop, it was my reward for cleaning all of the windows with a Razor blade.

Every inch of window cleaned with a razor blade at $75 an hour. Imagine that.

vanquish_20041021_001.jpg

i love that site. my team lead is always on it when he is on lunch.

Very nice. I actually get to see quite a few Aston Martins on the road in Houston, Austin and Dallas.

FYI- Ford does control Aston Martin.

you obviously havent heard the clips of the pagani zonda

that is just a MEAN sound

pagani in nebraska....heh

dude the sound clip makes me wanna cry...the real thing would probably give me a heart attack

I was at an aston martin dealer.. I was seriously considering a 93 db7.. but when it came down to it... I didn't want to spend that kind of money for a 93.. Nice car.. I don't need that kind of symbol to show off. anyone see the top gear on the vanquish?

Back