Someone buy my civic!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

im sorry dude but no one is gonna pay 8500 for a civic thats all primered up and on steelies, i understand all the work into the motor and all, but you gotta remember that when you sell a modded honda you wont get near what you spend on it.

I asking amost half of what I spent on it...and I just spent it 3 mths ago. I only drove it 20 times max.

still with the fact that its all primered up and on steelies makes it very unappealing to someone looking for a fixed up car. people like that want a car that is spotless when they get it, not something that they will have spend more money on after spending an assload for it. this is just my opinion buddy, and im not knockin on the car, cause with me i like it, and i can tell you put a lot of work into it, im jus giving you a little fyi that your asking price is high for whats there. good luck.

all go no show eh???.... hehe... good job on the car... but dude is right... i doupt anyones gonna buy it...

Well, it sucks, but I just got laid off so I HAVE to sell it. I knew I wouldnt get what i wanted out of it, but 6 or 7 at the most...THAT SUCKS

Thanks for the opinions,

Will

Back