someone doesn't like hilary duff

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ok so she's a nazi... She still gonna be the next biggest 18-year-old-countdown on the net after the Olsen twins. :D

HOLY SHIT. Thats scary. I always thought she was kinda ugly and worthless, but just me :D. I just don't see what everyone is ranting and raving about. She can't act, she can't sing and she isn't hot so why the fuck do people love her so much?

amanda bynes is hot :D i felt like adding that

:puke: olson twins

i think they r so ugly...honest they are... i would only have sex with them to inpregnant them.they have my kid and i run with the money.."IM RICH BIATCH!!" :ph34r:

Originally posted by h22bubbleback@May 6 2004, 08:12 PM
:puke: olson twins

i think they r so ugly...honest they are... i would only have sex with them to inpregnant them.they have my kid and i run with the money.."IM RICH BIATCH!!" :ph34r:

:werd:

finally someone that thinks the same as I do.

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@May 6 2004, 09:43 PM
you guys can take amanda bynes, but i'm taking mischa barton :)

No, THAT's B's girl--no tits at all!

The OC rules! :lol:

man, hillary duff and lindsey lohan are the hottest teens out there now. man, if Hillary came to hawaii, i could actually boink her and not get in trouble...the legal age is 16 over here...woo hoo!!!

Originally posted by mattcalica@May 7 2004, 12:07 AM
man, hillary duff and lindsey lohan are the hottest teens out there now. man, if Hillary came to hawaii, i could actually boink her and not get in trouble...the legal age is 16 over here...woo hoo!!!

you can fuck a 16 year old legally in hawaii ????????????

why am I just learning about this now ?

man, at one time, our legal age was 15!!! and heres the real cool thing, there is also a 5 year age gap rule...you can be like 19 and fuck a 14 year old (dont know why you sicko's) and you cant get in trouble, but if lets say you're 20 fucking a 14 year old, THATS statitory rape. but once they're 16, you can be 60 years old and boink the chic, legally.

I'll take rachael bilstein or lindsay lohan over , the twins or duff anyday.
just my .03

Originally posted by revolution8k@May 7 2004, 01:11 AM
:gives:

her music is for pre teen girls.

This is perhaps the most important point made in this whole thread.

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@May 6 2004, 08:01 PM
amanda bynes is hot :D i felt like adding that

:yes:

amanda-bynes-8349.jpg

:wub:

Back