Someone needs to die.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
http://www.topspeed.com/car_news/lamborghi...per-ar3138.html

Watch the video in the link.

21gallardo_20060223_005.jpg

21gallardo_20060223_004.jpg

yeah I've seen this before pretty fucked up if you ask me but if he can afford to buy that car I'm willing to bet he can pay to fix it.

at least its not a murcielago. a gallardo is like half the price...(at what 185-195...list not MSRP) its really sad to see someone play with it like that, but id like the ability to if i could.

i wish i was the guy i talked to last week:

guy drives up in this pretty stock LOOKING 350z. im like, okay hes gonna look for an M3 or something....no. He tells me he is bored with his 500WHP 350z (showed me under the hood...legit) he said he is looking for a 911 GT2, a Carrera GT or an Enzo....doesnt know which. we didnt have the GT2 and he wasnt allowed to drive the other 2.

i just didnt know what to do with this guy.......so i put him in a vanquish, and he was driving the vanquish around....and some how talked the GSM into letting him do a lil race with his Z (son driving the z) the vanquish go SMOKED. Soooo...we played again....in the 05 Porsche Turbo (only had a convertible) and after beating his Z by a car length (dont ask me to explain it...it happened) we had him sign the paper work for a cash deal for $126,000. I talked to his son for a while and he has a 900 HP supra that he wants to replace his current DD (his dads 350) with. i wish i could pull something like that. and if the gsm wasnt so anal retentive we might have FINALLY sold the yellow enzo of doom that just sits in the show room. but apparently the guy liked the convertible feature enough to take the normal turbo.

Okay, i told the story in first person to give it a better sound. i talked to the buyer of this car on the phone, and his son, but since the sales report, the dealer notes, and customer's story all matched up, i figured itd be safe to tell the story. I actually talked to his son for QUITE a while and convinced him not to sell the Z, cause that Supra is NOT gonna be DD material.

Back