Someone needs to get their priorities straight.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yes. someone please slap that guy and tell him to wake up, stop smoking weed all day, and grow up...

he works at the bk lounge... lol. WALK!! TAKE THE BUS!!! CALL A FRIEND!!! jesus... this guy is a fuckin moron. He cares more about the bike than he does about his own child and possibly losing his child forever (or atleast like.. 4 years) his balls should be cut off

hes just stupid....

he owns a dsm (which is broken)
he works at bk in the mall
he somehow afforded a bike on top of that
then he gets it taken away because he is a fucking moron

he should lose his kid

I can't believe nobody would call BS... I don't care how stupid somebody is... I can't believe that
#1 they would duct tape a towel to a kids head...
#2 Duct tape a carseat to an '02 R6
#3 Ride their '02 R6 in the snow
#4 Why wouldn't he have called his mom to come get the kid... its only 5 miles away.

:bsflag:

It might be bs and I hope this is, but there are some dumb fucks out there.

Quoted post[/post]]
I can't believe nobody would call BS... I don't care how stupid somebody is... I can't believe that
#4 Why wouldn't he have called his mom to come get the kid... its only 5 miles away.

I dunno man, He sounds dumb enough, and it sounded like he was pretty desperate to get that management job so he could get BENEFITS for his kid. Mabey his mom was too high to come get the kid LoL

Quoted post[/post]]

Read the rest of the thread, apparently his mom doesn't have a car and it woulda taken her 3 hours to get there by way of the city bus.

Back