someone please helppp!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicgsR

Hi... i have a problem with my car and i need someones help! i have a 92 civic hb with a 94 gsr b18c engine in it... the problem im having is that it boggs hard! as soon as i push the gas all the way down to the floor it will bog alittle at 3000 rpm and then at 4500 rpm it will bog even harder ...on the highway if im in 4 gear at 5000 rpms and i push it down all the way it will bog soooo hard that the rpm wont go up anymore.... almost like its soooo plugged sounds like im at my rev limit and it wont go anymore realy ugly sound.... the wierd part is if i push the gas half way down it will go all the way to 8000 rpms if i want it to with out bogging!!! pleaseeee someone help me with this. could it be a fuel problem... also i have a skunk2 to chipped ecu it was on the b16 that was in it before.... if anyone knows anything about this please let me know what the problem could be id be very greatfull !!!!

well if its a map for a b16 your fuel, timeing shold be right but your fuel could be leaning out, dont know if that would cause it to bog..... your also useing a chiped ecu, so i would try to find a stock one , or one from someone you knoe that works and see if that fix it, if so you just need a new ecu.......

before you do that check hte gap on your spark plugs, idk what they are sluposded to be, but that can cause problems to

Get a fuel pressure gauge and check psi while driving. Wouldn't waste time with much else until I knew the fuel psi was good.

i think it may be the fuel pressure...... last time i had a fuel pressure regulater on it it kept screwing up ... i changed it to a stock one some old one i found it was fine but now its screwing up like i stated . i think ima change the fuel pressure.... thanks guys!

Back