SOMEONE STOLE MY CAR!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

IntenseDriving00

Ok, I woke up this morning about 7:15am did the usual. Go upstairs and my dad and sister say your still home, and I say yeah don't you see my car out there. They look at me confused and I open my garage door and I don't see my car out there. At first I thought i was seeing things but I looked again and it wasn't there. I was in total shock. My car's been stolen and I'm pissed off like hell because I just finished a swap barely even 2000 miles on the motor after having it rebuilt and someone steals my car on my fuggin property. So if your from the VA/MD/DC area please keep your eye out if you can for a 92 Honda civic dx hb dark blue with 94 gsr wheels, clear corners, hks exhaust, dc sport lower tie bar, spc rear lower control arms, and red and white tail lights......my hood has the clear coat coming off and the driver side fender has a dent on it and a wings west 3pc unpainted spoiler. If you find anything email me please, at IntenseDriving00@aol.com. So far the only thing I've found out was someone was at my house around 4 in the morning rolling my car back. My neighbor had woken up but didn't realize it because I usually get home late at times. This Blows..... :(

you know your parents could be playing a trick on you? if there not and some one did steal it just wanted to say sorry

Damn that sucks! I would be pissed too...but look at it this way you parents might be getting it repainted with out you knowing. I don't it but you never know.

Sorry dude, best advice I can give, hope for the best expect the worst. Maybe your parents are painting or something, is your birthday coming around soon?

This is why I don't steal because I think about how others feel if they had something stolen from them that they worked hard for, but yeah I already thought about my parents doing that. But I'm not no 16yr who gets what he wants I paid for everything myself and never asked once for my parents help on it, wish I could be sometimes. And with my dad being on the phone with the police officers I really don't think so of course it's nice to think about the bright side but it's not true so that doesn't really put me in a good mood. My mom doesn't speak english to well and she wouldn't know what to say. The only thing I know of is that my car was rolled out of my drive way and wasn't even turned on from then because after my drive way, you have to drive up a hill. If they did then they would have about 10 people with them to do that because my civic would be the 4the civic I've heard for this month being stolen......i'm hoping to god that it's some stupid high schoolers out for a joy ride or someone who just wanted some clear corners lol but it blows.....so what can I do but wait for the officers and search myself and see what comes up. I don't have any pictures of the vehicle but the plate number is JNL096.

So someone broke into your garage to steal your car? I've never heard of anyone doing that (but then again I could see it happening) so do you think it was a joke or something? If it's not...good luck man. Let us know whats up.

So someone broke into your garage to steal your car? I've never heard of anyone doing that (but then again I could see it happening) so do you think it was a joke or something? If it's not...good luck man. Let us know whats up.

Ive seent hat happen. My buddy got his hands on a 2000 SI a year or so back. Got it a a great price, so with the left over money, he did a few mods. He wasent big into racing, so he put 18's Sparcos and lowered it a little. He parks the car in his uncles garage (miramar firefighter) and leaves town for the weekend to come back to an empty garage. It appears they broke in the window on the rear door of the garage and took only the SI. Hard to beleive, till I saw him in a 03 civic EX. To add insult to injury, that car got totalled within 3 hours after He told me the story. Guess when it rains it pours.

I know how you feel man. 3 days after I put rims and suspension on my 'teg it got stolen from my apartment complex. And I don't have insurance. Hope you do.

Ok sorry I haven't replied back but since I live in the east coast we got hit with this stupid Hurricane so I just got my power back since last thursday. Well good news is that I got my car back on thursday same day that the hurricane started so i got the car in my posession. Everything is still there i'm so fuggin happy with that....the suspension, motor, and wheels. The only thing was gone was the stereo(cheap one), my freaking BOWLING SHOES, towel, 2 shift knobs, and all my cd's and they broke my passenger side window the rear lock to the hatch is broken the driver side door handle is hanging out....they tried to rip off my antenna thinking that it was fake(vw style)....and the driver side fender has a big o dent on it and some scratches here and there...the steering column is broken.....I've been out of power since thursday so now it's time to bring it to a body shop....i'm just happy it was amatuers that stole my car.... :D could have been worse. Oh it wasn't stolen from my garage it was stolen from my drive way and I usually park in the garage just this time I didn't cuz i had to leave early for work in the morning.

Damn thats a big relief. Considering you had a fresh 2000 mile motor. I would have been more worried about the motor being stolen along with the rims. Im sure u still have considerable damage but it could have been much, much worse.

BTW - Those must have been some kick as bowling shoes, i bet the thiefs are pimpin' at the local alley

Yeah those bowling shoes were "da bomb"....I'm hitting up every single bowling alley just to find them hahaha...Nah they didn't find the people :angry: that stole my car but what pisses me off is that it's found in the same place that a lot of cars get stolen for the same BS...yeah I was more worried about the Motor and the rims not much the rims more of the motor just because it's so dam fresh....I don't know who stole the car but I do know that it's the same people who stole my friends friend car and found on the same spot, which theres usually about 4-6 other civic's stolen there....I'm just glad the car is atleast in driving condition just have to bring it to the body shop to get it fixed.

Originally posted by rudeludenotmeanthough@Sep 16 2003, 07:09 PM
that sux, i hope you get it back. Police are pretty good at finding these things. Hopefully they'l find it in one peice though. Sorry to hear about this.

told you tou'd get it back!! :D goood to hear.

obviously the ppl knew you had a dope car and a swap in it. check out the local meetings and shit you never know how dumb ppl are. i hope you find your car and those asssholes.

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Sep 24 2003, 02:11 AM
obviously the ppl knew you had a dope car and a swap in it. check out the local meetings and shit you never know how dumb ppl are. i hope you find your car and those asssholes.

the car was found y0. read the entire post next time

glad you got it back. if you have expensive toys they should be protected.

i just picked up a sweet remote start/alarm on ebay... it takes forever for my mirage to warm up.

Back