Something Finally Going My Way

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

autox 89 dx

last month my 91 SI hatch and my 89 dx both were stolen the DX had full coverage since all my money was invested into that one.And I had just got the SI and it has a salvaged title so I didn't bother but I got the SI back. Today I talked to the insurance and there gonna give me 2575.00 for the DX wich I got for free with a blown head gasket and all my reciepts for all my mods add to about 2300 bucks and they gave me the option to buy it back for 104.00 bucks and I get my rear disc swap back with my S.S brake lines and my D.C header and it aslo had new 2'' 1/4 magnaflow full exhaust wich the assholes didn't take. So after the deductible and buying back the car i still get 2375.00 and this guy that lives by me wants to buy it for 800.00 bucks my luck is finally changing:D

How the hell did you manage to pull that off. So will it give you enough money to mildly build the Si if you wanted to? And why does it have a salvage title, I mean how was it hit?

i got it from this girl for free to it needed a water pump someone told her if it needs a water pump that the head gasket was bad too so she bought a new car she had hit someone and the driver fender was dented and the bumper was scuffed but ef dont have that much value so her insurance totalled it

Back