Something for next year...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

drift is fun... but its not economical to me like autocross is....... then again like the drift king guy said, you can drift a stock car, it just takes practice and practice.... and a certain someone's old 240sx is stock.

I'm paid up....only 100 drivers..and those spots will be snagged up quiker than fly's on S$^%.......

and our fearless leader is joining in on the fun.....B in his 240sx

And hell...even if you don't have a RWD car, or can't mad JDM drift...it's still only $100 to go out and spin the car legally on some mad corners......all day long....

And they got bike drifting...with cash prizes.....

So who else is going.......?

hmm..

I'll prolly head down there, I doubt that I would taking mad turns with the civic.lol

i want to buy a 240

yep-- im in.

AJ is going... and Bill is interested in taking the 328is :) not sure if he reg'ed or not yet.... i'll remind him :)

i want to, but cant afford... with moving out and getting the car boosted by that time (still looking for a vafc!) - its more important.

some things are more important that drifting. im not one to stretch my budget like you, i prefer to live comfortably. :D

hell...I'm comfertable....

Shhheeeze..and you don't even have close to the bills I got...hell..you still live with the parents...try paying over $2000 a month just to keep a rental house running...

It looks like BimmerBill has joined the fun....AKA...WildBillHatchback...

This Drift event is going to be full of people from HondaSwap...but we are not taking our Honda's...hehe

Originally posted by Airjockie@Jan 5 2004, 07:44 PM
It looks like BimmerBill has joined the fun....AKA...WildBillHatchback...

This Drift event is going to be full of people from HondaSwap...but we are not taking our Honda's...hehe

hehe yup. talked him into it :)

he also jsut picked up a set of oem 328is wheels off ebay- so he's got an extra set of 16's :)

Maybe when it gets warmer I'll enter the mustang in one of these events. I actually have a couple sets of tires I wouldn't mind burning off. :D

It may not be hella jdm tyte, but it does have a manual tranny, rwd, lsd, and 300+ lbft of torque to keep the tires going.

Back