something weird with my brakes....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jdmejone

whenever i made a complete left turn (cant turn steering wheel anymore), and then i straighten the wheel, my brakes go to the floor and i have to pump the brake for them to come back... almost like they need to be bled..

whenever i turn right or just drive or anything they are perfect. it only happens on sharp left turn and i dont understand why.

i have bled my brakes (RL,FL,RR,FR) and that didnt help, i thought that my brake line might be pinched because i just lowered with about 2 in all the way around and i looked and nothing... they still do it.

like i said, i just lowered it and it never did this until then so i have no idea what else it could be. i dont think my master cylinder would be out but thats a possibility i guess...

any advice anyone thanks!!
BTW its a 97 coupe ex if that matters...

LOL i know whats wrong kid when you lowered your car you put the front forks for the struts on the wrong sides jack the car up switch the fork on the front strutes
the forks are knoched for the bleed screw on the caliper if you switch the sides they belong on when you turn the fork hits the bleed screw letting air into the brake system - result brakes go to the floor
and if your steering sticks it's problem cause the fork is getting stuck on the bleed screw of the caliper

if i were you i wouldn't drive the car till you fix this I did the same thing a couple years back almost got hurt pretty bad had to spin the car with the E-brake to stop and avoid hitting a bunch a shit

Back