Something you don't see everyday in Omaha

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CarAudiophile

Kyle (1320video) saw this trailer and decided to investigate what was in it and found this.. Pretty damn sweet little car. Cept I would of had that thing delivered to my house, no way would I drive it on the our streets right now.. All the rocks and salt on the ground would just make me sick to drive it..

Check it out..

fer1.JPG

fer2.JPG

fer3.JPG

fer4.JPG

fer5.JPG

fer6.JPG

fer7.JPG

fer8.JPG

fer9.JPG

fer10.JPG

Originally posted by rich guy
Hey, while I'm shelling out $200,000 for a V8 ferarri, might as well slap on a big fuckin' stripe!

I coulda done it with a few cans of Krylon and some masking tape for $20. Maybe I'll start hanging out at Ferrari dealerships with a roll of 3M and some red, white, and green paint...kinda like Tom Green's 'Undercutters Pizza' from a few years back.

fuckin' a...except for the lack of Ferrari dealerships here....goddammit...so much for that idea.

Lets just go to Beverly Hills man.. We'll hit up the Ferrari and the Lambo dealer with our ideas.. It was kinda funny when I went into those dealers.. We had Brandon's IS300 parked out front and they just gave us a dirty look for coming in.. Imagine the look I would of got in my Hatch.. :lol:

Originally posted by CarAudiophile@Jan 25 2005, 04:01 PM
Lets just go to Beverly Hills man.. We'll hit up the Ferrari and the Lambo dealer with our ideas.. It was kinda funny when I went into those dealers.. We had Brandon's IS300 parked out front and they just gave us a dirty look for coming in.. Imagine the look I would of got in my Hatch.. :lol:
[post=451260]Quoted post[/post]​

Fuck an IS300...I'll roll up on the 10spd....

Anyone got some fingerless gloves, a knit toboggan, and some old newspaper I can borrow? :bum:

forget the Ferrari, i wanna see pics of that Porsche in the top section of that trailer.

That bike looks REAL familiar.... The pipes an tank are reminiscent Billy the Kid. It looks REALLY familiar..

-> Steve

best current ferrari wheels by far, god i love the challenge stradale. and 200k is an understatement. i spoke with a aston martin/ferrari/bmw owner..he spent 250k on his regular 360..... so tack another 100-200k and then youll be close.

WoW, where did they buy it from? Rice my Ferrari motorsports

Back