spam this week is insane

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
so i dont' check my email for 2 days, cuz i was out for the weekend...

i usually get about 200+ emails a day. im on a couple mailing lsits, and i get ton of spam, as you can imagine.

well, today, i have 778 new messages. lmao. its nuts.

ohh well, Thunderbird is the shit. Marked 98% of the ones that were garbage as Junk, and through my filters, auto moved them to the trash can :)

dropped me to 228 to read :p

i do, but its not my primary. i own my own domain... several of them... and i'd much rather run thunderbird than login to webmail

i agree... my hondaswap.com account has been getting about 6 times more junk mail than i usually get also. most of them say "reply to Chet@hondaswap.com lol

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 26 2005, 12:29 AM
ok, you all missed th epoint.

brian@hondaswap.com@gmail.com does not exist :)
[post=451476]Quoted post[/post]​

I understand that the above address doesn't exist, but you can use thunderbird to access your gmail accounts. <insertusername>@gmail.com set-up gmail for pop access and get any gmail email via thunderbird, no need to log into webmail

yeah were has Chet dissapeared to ??

i understand that- but all my mail is addressed to brian@hondaswap.com. i couldn't even begin to change all my stuff to a gmail addy and phase it out. it would take months.

chet- he bought a dsm (colt w/ 4g63 + 16g) and doesn't hang around honda boards much anymore...

welp, turns out ezra did an upgrade to cpanel which blew out the mail scanner and spam assasin software :p so that explains it :)

Back