Special Prices For Hondaswap Members Only!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

posol

RETIRED
Guys, I am posting this to give you all a better price on things. This is ONLY for hondaswap.com members.

Fidanza Flywheels, B, D, F/H series - $255 shipped
Fidanza flywheels are made from 6061 T6 aluminum, they are designed to be as light as possible, but at the same time remaining durable. The friction surface is made of a very special 1050 high carbon alloy steel which allows the use of about any clutch material. Aluminum flywheels have been used for many years for increasing performance, from the earliest days of racing and street build-ups, the world’s best engine builders have been using aluminum flywheels to give their engines the needed edge. A lighter flywheel will reduce the rotational mass on your crankshaft.
7.5-8 lbs comes new and with hardware kit, ready to bolt up and go!

flywheel.gif

flywheel2.jpg

FMIC: super nice, Core Length : 24" (600mm) Core Height: 9" (230mm) Core Thickness: 3" (750mm) Inlet Size: 2" o/d (50mm) Outlet Size: 2.5" o/d (650mm) "End to End" Length: 30.5" (770mm) These intercoolers are 100% aluminum tube & fin design, with the highest quality hand welded and then hand polished construction. Made in Japan. $475 Shipped

cooler.jpg

cooler2.jpg

Exhaust piping: Mandrel Bent Piping running from your cat to your muffler, aka the "B-pipe". Included with the piping is the needed hardware (all flanged, gaskets, and hangers necessary). Custom setups are available in 2.25", 2.50" or 3". Available in 100% stainless steel, or aluminized steel. These are made for just about EVERY honda/acura. please specify your car's make/model.
Aluminized 2 1/4" - $165
Aluminized 2 1/2" - $165
Aluminized 3" - $180

Stainless 2 1/4" - $195
Stainless 2 1/2" - $195
Stainless 3" - $205
I'm not sure if shipping IS or ISN'T included in this price. please ask when ordering

(picture is for a civic... your application may have different bends)
civic%20si%202000.jpg

please contact: Mike
TELL HIM YOU SAW IT ON HONDASWAP.COM

ooohhhh not a bad price at all, i'll have to keep this in my files cause i havent ordered my flywheel yet, but im not gonna be ordering til i have enough for my LSD, final gear and clutch... so yeah these prices are good forever right? haha

i dont wanna miss out on a deal thats only gonna last a certain amount of time... :lol: :lol:

that would really suck balls

as for the exhaust piping it looks real clean B :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

but i already ordered my 5 zigen cat-back B)

This prices will last for about a month.... so yes, there is a time limit.

question, should i buy the 2.25" aluminized cause i am running the motor n/a right now, or should i go ahead and plan for the boost(enough to get me to 200+ whp) and buy the 2.5" pipe?

thanks

boost? go 3" now. you might loose a little power while you are still NA, but who cares. NA is slow :lol:

Hmmmmmmm Intercooler for the Mustang.... YUMMY.

Imagine seeing a mustang with a bigass blingin Intercooler in the grill, dawg! ROFL. Seems funny to me.

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Apr 13 2003, 03:08 AM
Hmmmmmmm Intercooler for the Mustang.... YUMMY.

Imagine seeing a mustang with a bigass blingin Intercooler in the grill, dawg! ROFL. Seems funny to me.

two of my buddies made their mustangs Twin Turbo... their not that fast, but its weird to see two identical mustangs both twin turbo rollin down the street

B)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 12 2003, 08:16 PM
This prices will last for about a month.... so yes, there is a time limit.

grrrrrrrrr only a month :angry:

well its koo, we'll see if i have some money to order the tranny stuff, my Bday is comin up so yeah :p

:lol:

so when do these prices end, just starting on swap and should have it finished first week of May. gonaa get the exhaust once i have this thing running.

i could use he piping and the intercooler but seeing as how my hood won't open right now i think the body shop comes first then if i have the money

hey i clicked on the link and all it did was open up aol.com so i was wondering whats up with that what am i supposed to do because i am interested in a fidanza flywheel let me know if u can thanx

he isn't answering my e-mails. :angry:

does anyone know if the prices include shipping?

everything but the exhaust includes shipping.

as for the emails, perhaps he went away for the holiday weekend... i'm not sure.

then buy them there. everything on group buy is cheaper. it always wil be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back