1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Speed Trails Usa

Discussion in 'Racing and Driving Techniques' started by H0ndap0w3r, Jan 26, 2003.

1. H0ndap0w3r

H0ndap0w3r Banned

does anybody here live in ca and do speed trails. well if your interested go to www.speedtrailusa.com

its pretty fun, just check it out.

this is auto cross, not drag

2. initialauto

initialauto Member

i was going to go on saturday but instead ended up going to drift day in irwindale (spelling?). anywayz, so how was it?

3. H0ndap0w3r

H0ndap0w3r Banned

dude that shit was pretty badass. so u go to alot of the races?? do you know any of the guys that run it, like tom, dave, kenny, any of those. well it was pretty cool, i got footage from the inside of daves balck integra. but thats bout it. there was a big turn out, the usual m3's, audi's, mr2's, carreras, and some mustange even showed up. :( hahah american cars doin auto x. but where you located at???

4. chris

chris Senior Member

was this the event at ca. speed way this past weekend? my friends were there: eg hatch with fcr carbs and EK hatch with toda itbs. i went to the speedtrials event at laguna a while back, good event, nice amount of track time and organized. good stuff.

5. H0ndap0w3r

H0ndap0w3r Banned

yeah i saw him, his hatch was black right??? yeah i fueled up his car, see i noe all the guys that run speed trails, so i just help out ever once and a while. but he had a tight car, very nice. yeah this one was at ca speed way. pretty cool.

every one in the ca area should check it out.

how much the itbs run him???

6. chris

chris Senior Member

hahaha ya it is partially black =P ITBs alone run about 2500 new, doesnt include all the other parts u need to make them work well tho. but nothing sounds sweeter or makes u move faster NA =)

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted