Speed Zone Meet

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Im here dick, Ive been trying to figure out how to get a new radiator, 800 for insurance, 30 for traffic school, 50 for smog, and god knows how much for registration....... So im kinda just hangin back trying ti figure shit out. It hasint been much fun being me lately.

You 200 bills is ocvered though foo, just need till some time in may, as i said i wanted to run the dead line with you as long as you didint mind, it keeps money here for me to make money with though it not exactly making it hand over fist at the moment.

I even put my rims up for sale........ I want umm bad but i think i made a stupid fucked up desision buying them.

As much as i like them i only wanted them so bad because i felt stupid for having to get rid of my velox's and because my pops gave me the cash to put tires on my velox's that i had to sell. Really i just didint want him to find out, not only am i rimless but tireless......... So as bad as i want them maybe they will sell and i can act like a person with some sence.

Back