Splicing Signals Together

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jayzee

sup yo, i hav an 88 crx. and if anyone else has an 88 n up crx, can u help me out on dis? i wanna splice my turn signals together so they blink all at the same time at once. well, if anyone know how to splice it together to make it work, and can u tell me wut the wires r. thanx. much appreciated. laterz.

:huh:
if you want all the blinkers to go at the same time just turn on the hazard lights

because of the flasher relay i don't think you can . .. unless you don't mind the lights flashing at 2 or 3 times the normal speed

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@May 27 2003, 08:12 PM
not trying to be an ass or anything, but try asking your question without using ebonics.

[eminem] if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say nothin . . . [/eminem]

just try to help out or be quiet . . . if you can't understand the kid maybe you should try to become a little more well rounded

this is the internet . . . not the office

I gotta go with TrailerPark on this one, he took the extra time to misspell shit and make it harder to read.

I don't even understand the question, it sounds like he wants to have the hazards on constantly? :wtf:

I'm with Bill on this one. with the current setup I don't think it's possible to just wire them together.
I'm under the impression you want just the front turn signals to blink together.
you can either wire the left hand signal to the right or vise versa.
other than that you'll have to wire up your own custom relay to do the job.
just curious as to why you'd want to do this ??

:werd:
tablet.jpg

yah really what will making all the blinkers blink at once do?? noone will know which way your gonna turn..

my guess is he wants a quicker signal...there are 2 wires that go to the blinker light...cut both wires and connect them backwards...for example...if there is a white wire and a blue wire, you would cut both wires, then connect it back with the white wire going to blue, and the blue wire going to white? get it? got it? good...IMHO...quick signal is a played out ricer thing...i have quick signal tho :doh: :wall: :imgone: :D

so he wants both light to come one so you dont know which way he is turn ing and rear end him or side swipe him
write off his car so he can gat an lsvtec set up adn through it in a new car
That must be what he is trying to say

OK you are all a bunch of dick heads! ;D but i love ya cuase people just have to get the point that we have some pissed (no pun) off dickheads on our board,but that makes us who we are! Basically on 88-91 you have the turn signal and the bumper turn signal, they blink at different times and what i think he is trying to say is that he wants the bumper turn signal and the corner turn signal to blink at the same time instead of independently (sp?) Which i dont know what to do unless you take the wires from your bumper light and splice them into the wires from your turn signal light, Thats the only thing i can think of and that is what i would do if i was a ricer. ;D

Later guys keep it real
yea im stoned
-dan

Originally posted by hatchboy@May 28 2003, 01:04 AM
...he wants the bumper turn signal and the corner turn signal to blink at the same time instead of independently...

yeah, that would make a 'lil more sence.

Originally posted by hatchboy@May 28 2003, 02:04 AM
OK you are all a bunch of dick heads! ;D but i love ya cuase people just have to get the point that we have some pissed (no pun) off dickheads on our board,but that makes us who we are!

:lol:

<--- the original. everyone else, is just a follower :)

but i too have no clue what this thread is about... and i kinda understand the Ubonics... but still dont' know what hes trying to acomplish. MY answer- Hit the hazzard switch.

you know the guys asked a Q and hasn't returned yet ?

hmmm wonder if he figured it out.

i want my blinkers on my gsr to go faster but not hella fast like ricer style. for some reason they go hella hella slow they almost take a whole second.

Originally posted by highperboi@May 28 2003, 08:08 PM
i want my blinkers on my gsr to go faster but not hella fast like ricer style. for some reason they go hella hella slow they almost take a whole second.

probly need to replace the relay

Back