Splitfire Wire

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hey guys, I trying to find splitfire spark plug wires for my JDM B16a. I did a search on yahoo, and when i go to the splitfire site they don't give the part number, and when I emailed them they don't email back. I want these wires becuase they came on my buddies JDM 2nd Gen B16a when we bought it. I now they don't just sell them in japan. They look like decent wires, and I like the way the click tight in my spak plugs, unlike MSD, I'm so dissappointed with there wires, every set i've owned they keep come up lose they pop off the plugs. I'd use those wires off my buddies car but they are damaged and cracked. I can't believe they are so hard to find. The closesed I can find is the 4cyl universal package but I don't want that. So if any one nows where they sell them you let me now? And if not I guess I'll just go with NGK!!

Thanks, but they don't have any for my application, i've been to this one already! I tried for the 99 si, 94 del sol vtec, acura Type R, GSR, and they don't list a set for these applications. I guess I will give them a call...

Back