Spoon Itr Spotted?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Feb 21 2003, 04:36 PM
s3e2a4a1f85bba.jpg

dude, i've seen that civic parked out in front of Inline Four for the longest time. it never gets moved and i haven't seen any new stuff being doen to it in a long time. the first time i ever saw it, it didn't even have a bumper or fenders.

the REAL spoon sports ITR was in MA this past week and then went down to pittsburg for the ITR expo. THe REAL spoon itr was driven by my sponsor Mike from IPS racing. SO if you want pics of the REAL one i have them . THe spoon sports itr is blue and yellow ( like spoon's trademark colors) . here i'll just show a pic for the love of god.

s3ea02c8483d6e.jpg

s3ea02ccfad57e.jpg

yup spoon sports is always yellow and blue, its their trademark colors just as JUN has yellow and green.

thats a full on spoon race car. the other spoon itrs are spoon demo cars/factory project cars. they are really spoon factory cars. that is why there are plastic models made of them...

s3ea05ea2c3528.jpg

fuji18643.jpg

spooncivictyper_1.JPG

that one is owned by inline four, so i figure its real. they also bought the white spoon DC2 from spoon japan. here it is with that yellow one at the drift showoff carshow last month.
fc8f4fd9.jpg

fc8f4f66.jpg

Jeezus H Christ this thread is full of misinformation.

1996 ITR's were the only year to have 4x114 bolt pattern.

1997 and up <we only got 1997, 1998, 2000, and 2001 here> were all 5 lug, foreign and domestic.

In 1997 and 1998, all USDM ITR's were white. In 2000 and 2001, the buyer had the choice of ONLY Phoenix Yellow, or Flamenco Black.

In the pic at the top, it does NOT look like the car has the one piece front headlights, which any REAL Spoon Integra would have, and as pointed out before, it has ACURA emblems, which are unheard of except by the ricers in Japan who want a USDM style ride. :bash:

The owner of the FIRST Yellow ITR in this thread, probably just bought some Rota Slip's, and got some $2 SPOON decals and stuck them on to look cool, which he doesn't really, except that he's got an ITR to begin with.

Do I need to go any further? :whip:

But really,
:gives:

Sir kid... I beg to differ on your info too... in Canada we got championship white and phoenix yellow for 2000-2001. I know, I have a championship white 2000 itr :)

When I say "we" I mean the US Acura dealerships... Canadians just think they're cool because they are like the backpack of the United States... rofl.

Oh, and here's a little more eye candy. Sorry for the HUGE pics, but these are off someone elses site.

P1010030.JPG

P1010047.JPG

P1010048.JPG

P1010049.JPG

P1010050.JPG

P1010051.JPG

cool pics. actual size, but cool. i never saw a blue and yellow one that close up before :D ...and i agree :gives: i only started this thread because i saw that spoon imposter parked outside my place of work and wondered if it was the real one.

Back