Spring NE Swap Meet, March 31st. CT. BBQ/BYOB

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sup

DBONE HERE

MY BOY HAS A D16Z6 SOHC VTEC COMPLETE MOTOR IN HIS GARAGE, RUNS STRONG, 120K, IN LOWELL MA $200

PS CAN I GET DIRECTIONS TO THE MEET "D":driver:

Honda-Swap Swap Meet.....

One Honda....I see what we're swapping towards....:ph34r:

It must be all about the food and drinks now.....:p

<keeping it real with the food and drink......:D

is the white z clayton's too? if so i can name everyones car without a problem :(

and what the fuck?

PICT0553.jpg

Last edited:
Non-Honda Swap?

the food was great Clayton...thanks again

nice seeing/meeting everyone

Looked fun, i evaluated it, and yea 4.5 hours was along drive for a BBQ. I am throwing a memorial day bash! Coming up next month. Anyone that willing to drive to MD or in the area should stop by. Tons of food and fun on the water... let me know ;) Its only 5 hours away B.

Thanks for the hospitality and food Cayton and it was great meeting/talking with everyone. Even though i was the only honda that showed up...which came in limping:(I had a great time.

And special thanks to Clayton for the caliper bolt and the use of his tools :doh:

yeah it was rockin as usual :) nice to meet some new people as well.

like morgan and his buddy... lol

Looked fun, i evaluated it, and yea 4.5 hours was along drive for a BBQ. I am throwing a memorial day bash! Coming up next month. Anyone that willing to drive to MD or in the area should stop by. Tons of food and fun on the water... let me know ;) Its only 5 hours away B.

sorry bud, got a wedding to go to over memorial day weekend.

and even if i didn't, limerock > you :)

It was a good time, thanks for the hospitality Clayton. It was nice meeting a few members of the forum.

Morgans friend is the proud owner of a t3/t4 paper weight!

92CHB's ziptie fix and a few others

Attachments

• P1010240.JPG
    P1010240.JPG
    728.1 KB · Views: 208
  • P1010243.JPG
    P1010243.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 201
  • P1010242.JPG
    P1010242.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 190
  • P1010244.JPG
    P1010244.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 208
Last edited:
wish i could have made it damn housework and babysittin nieces and nephews. next one i am in one eyed or not i will be there.

I missed out:

Instead, I spent all day:

Not getting my bike permit
Not getting my bike
Not picking up my Subaru
Not fixing that Peugeot that's next in queue
Not cleaning my garage to get my stripped Vega out of the rain
Not setting up the shop

And instead I spent it cleaning the old apartment .. MORE and working on a truck fucking up it's suspension.

What a waste. I shoulda come up.

Back