spring /strut set up

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

acourt

i know i know ,the same old question so now its my turn, im considering either tokico blues with neuspeed sport springs or eibach springs,anyone have experiece with these set ups on 91 crx si

i used to love my Blues, but i saw that one was blown last week, and i have only had them for a year. IDK if this is a common problem but i would look elsewhere

i'm now looking for something adjustable, either KYB or Koni

the blues come with a warranty just send it in.....

i just bought blues with H&R sport prings for my rex and i love it...ebay store koruma motoring 400 bucks and got them fast.....and my header does not sit too low

You would be much happier with the setup if you buy some KYB AGX's and standard lowering springs. Its about $100 more than the setup you're looking at right now, but the AGX's are adjustable and therefore give a much greater increase in performance. And if you want a smoother ride, you can always turn them down on the street.

Also, look arround for used deals. I got Tokico Illuminas (white adjustables) and ground control coilovers for $400 shipped. Check thepartstrader.com and the classifides forum here to find good deals on parts.

Back