Spyware Removal

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

[spoon]

You prolly have this problem unless youve already had an encounter with this crap.

Anyway its like many lil viruses all taking their turn on your comp. it can really bog you down and in prolonged exposure take out your whole system.

to solve this search for either Spybot search and destroy on google or Adaware6. I used to have adaware 5 but it went obsolete and it took several months for 6 to come out.

Spybot works great JUST KEEP IT UPDATED!!!! and a word of caution if you have 500+ errors when you run it expect having to format your computer. or you can leave it on your system and let any schmoe look at what your doing.

Or how about you learn what should and should not be in your registry and on your hard disk. Adding a program to remove spyware seems like cutting off your nose to spite your face. You are adding a program that watches everything on your machine, that runs all the time in the background. The only difference between it an spyware is your removal program doesn't report to anyone (hopefully).

i just started using adaware 6, and it doesnt run in the background (at least not the free version). my version just does a scan when i ask it to. takes about 20 minutes. it got rid of that f**king Xupiter shit that i couldnt get rid of before.

Ad-Aware is by far a great program and a neccesity like anti-virus software is these days.

Back