SRS warning light

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ram

hello everyone,
I am new and trying to find some info. My daughter's 95 Del Sol SRS warning light came on after having to jump start her car. I found on-line how to reset it, but cant find the exact location of the MER connector. Can anyone tell me what
color and where the MER connector is located ? a picture would be good if
possible.

Thanks,
Ram

ill try to dig,it up i know its yellow tho,i think its down on the fuse box.not for sure yet ,and i know if you dont do it just right the bag will go off

thanks guys,
So if I dont perform the sequence just right, it will deploy the airbag !:confused:
I read where people had to do it 3 or 4 times because they kept getting it wrong
and nothing happened. What do I need to be careful with ?
I called the dealer and they gave me their standard pitch about bring it in and we
will hook it up to our computer and charge you $90 to reset it !! I HATE DEALERS !!!

i have a 95 del sol and mines on and mines on the passenger side underneath the carpet where the ecu connector is and i tried it and it didnt work for me so if it works for you please tell me how you did it.

thanks guys,
So if I dont perform the sequence just right, it will deploy the airbag !:confused:
I read where people had to do it 3 or 4 times because they kept getting it wrong
and nothing happened. What do I need to be careful with ?
I called the dealer and they gave me their standard pitch about bring it in and we
will hook it up to our computer and charge you $90 to reset it !! I HATE DEALERS !!!

If you don't perform the sequence right, you won't reset the SRS light, and your airbag system will not be armed. You cannot set it off by doing the sequence wrong, that you be horribly dangerous, lol.

Back