SSH Exploit

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

D&D Was fun during HS.. it was a great way to not be gay, and have 5 guys int he same wroom with 3 or 4 pizza's, a bowl or two of chips, endless amount of Kool-Aid, Mountain Dew, and Jolt Cola for the guys who were hardcore...

Staying up til the sun was BRIGHT in the sky on saturday morning was dope.

Playing friday night, and not ending til Sunday afternoon was about as hardcore as we got, and that happened 2 or 3 times. Your brain hurts from thinking that much about the situations your characters are in!! :)

You had a creative DM to run splash damage on a boiling kettle. :lmao:

D&D for me was elementary and early middle school... WAY far back.

Originally posted by Calesta@Sep 18 2003, 02:03 AM
You had a creative DM to run splash damage on a boiling kettle. :lmao:

D&D for me was elementary and early middle school... WAY far back.

My DM was the shit. Alan Tedella... He had ALLL the manuals. He let us use the compendiums, and he had a collection of Dragon magazines that he would get special weapon idea and stuff out of. I had a badass archer character once that found a "Elven Bow of Quickshot" that got off an extra shot per round, and I could "press my luck, or take aim, and take more or less shots per round with either bonus's for less, or difficulties for more... I pressed my luck, adn got off 8 shots one round, and scored a hit on 7 of the 8. You have to say how many you were going to try before the round began, so you couldn't jsut keep going MORE MORE MORE. ;)

1 shot per round was a +4. 2 shots was +2 apiece. 3 shots was normal. 4 was at -1 for all. 5 was at -2 for all. 6 was at -4 for all. 7 was -8, 8 was -16, etc. Fun chit, for sure.

He's in hawaii now... Probably kickin it with his friends... rollin in some badass Honda or something. He had a pretty sweet old school Celica during HS. Haven't talked with him but twice since he moved. :(

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Sep 17 2003, 11:03 PM
D&D Was fun during HS.. it was a great way to not be gay, and have 5 guys int he same wroom with 3 or 4 pizza's, a bowl or two of chips, endless amount of Kool-Aid, Mountain Dew, and Jolt Cola for the guys who were hardcore...

Staying up til the sun was BRIGHT in the sky on saturday morning was dope.

Playing friday night, and not ending til Sunday afternoon was about as hardcore as we got, and that happened 2 or 3 times. Your brain hurts from thinking that much about the situations your characters are in!! :)

:werd: y0.

My brother was our DM (played with lsvtec). He rocked the hizzouse.

Wow. You guys had much better D&D experiences than I did. We didn't play much past middle school... and there just weren't that many people interested around here.

Chris and I used to play way too much while I was in highschool.

Scott was the shizzat of a DM.

Back