St. Louis AutoX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

webink_EK9

Anyone in the st. louis area do any autocrossing? I'll have my DX hatch out there next Sunday @ UMB Pavilion. I won't have my coilovers or wheels and tires, but I'm still going to run. Here's a link to this season's SCCA St. Louis SoloII events!

St. Louis Solo Event Schedule

Let me know if you're going to be there...I'll be in probably the only ek hatch there, but if there are more, just look for the ugly ass yellow and black paint. Soon to be Champ White!

I'm friendly so don't be afraid...and I'll even let ya drive my car (big thrill...right). Anyway I hope to see some of you guys out there!

Well, now its looking like my civic won't be ready by sunday, but I'll go anyway. Sunday the 28th is the first day of this season. I'll go and renew my scca membership, hang out and talk shit. Its all good!! Hope to see you there!

I will be on vacation for spring break at the end of this month so i wont beable to make it in the beginning. Lemme know if you plan on going in april and may. I definatly wanna come watch a few days though.

Yep, I'll be there...probably at all of them. I'll post a new thread or bump this one when the next event comes up.

Awesome...just look for the Type-R "looking" ek9...my call will be white by then! See you there!!

Back