Stafford Springs Drift event Oct 21st

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

no, because its on a sat, not a friday...and this time there is a rain date as well....

plus a longer track, and the guys who have done this track knows its fun as hell...

snag some crappy rims, throw those old tires your replacing on them, and bring the bmw. It's only $105...and a fun day.

old tires went to the dump pile. they were full of nails.

min i can run on back is an 18 with proper offset 17s won't clear the brakes.

the odds of me drifintg an e46 without a tire sponsor, slim to none.

100 entry fee, and 600 a set for tires, no thanks.

Haha i called Joe last night - I'm on the mic. again at this event!!!

Now if only a sh*t load of spectators show up . . .

3 weeks is a long time to get something driftable...but if you plan on doing it,...then register...if it looks like you can't make it, and you know a week before hand..then you can prolly get a refund, or sell the slot to someone else for more money....

looks like im in. i basically told sabrina im drifting the car whether she likes it or not. she didnt complain.

so, a little bit of steel to patch the subframe, new front shocks, brake job and an electric fan... good to go!

looks like im in. i basically told sabrina im drifting the car whether she likes it or not. she didnt complain.

so, a little bit of steel to patch the subframe, new front shocks, brake job and an electric fan... good to go!

i'll be there to spectate, snap pics, and mingle, and i might have a date too :ph34r: :)

Last edited:
Does anybody here have a chord for an old school mic? It would be nice if I could get the microphone to go more than 10 feet outside the announcer's booth . . .

Back