starter not engaging but starter is good

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

calmfornow

System Failure Racing
ok, heres the new problem.. i go to start my five speed 91 lx, and i throw the battery and distributor in it and does not crank. i do have power but no start. i was thinking it was was the clutch safety switch but i jumped the wires and it still didnt do anything, so yesterday i decided to take my starter to my work (autozone) and i threw the starter on the tester and i tested it 3 times and passed all three times. i also put jumper cables on the starter to the battery the same night i was tryin to get it running. my geuss is that maybe is was frozen from the weather and not being ran in the weather (really cold in PA hha). Any suggestions? thanks

actually also my 91 EX auto is having an anoying problem also haha. i replaced the cigarette lighter in it, and then i dont know if it was the same day or not but the dash/gauge lights are not working for my speedo, heater control switch, shifter lights. any ideas y thats not working. i checked fuses, and i did blow the cigarette light fuse cuz i touched tow wires together by accident but i replaced it and the cigarette lighter workes great now but no lights, its wierd as hell, but yea help with that would be great also, because i wanna sell that car lol

Back