statiksol is a scammer

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

chubz

i sent him a hundred dollar money order for sum pistons and still no email no pistons no nothin so im thinki that statiksol scammed me bad i hate when people scam.....

If its a money order, you have a tracking number and you can take action on that !!! Not sure what you need to do but I've heard that you can trace and make things happen. Good Luck !!!

well...yes and no....

I bought his turbo that he had for sale......

A...he was snowed and ICED in his house, couldn't get to the UPS store...but he made it there, just a little late...I got the turbo, and he is cool, so give him a little time.....(/have feeling I'm sticking my neck out to far)

B...the turbo I got from him was the turbo that he said he had for sell, but...he failed to mention the excessive shaft play, the cracked wastegate port, the multiple cracks on the exhaust inlet port....if I would have know that info...I would have veared away from that purchase. I can still use it, prolly for about 1000 miles...then I got to look for another one.....but I can only use it once I find all the other parts that will need to be found to make the turbo a complete turbo...like the downpipe flange, the oil lines, the charge pipe flange....etc.....(/guessing I got what I paid for, but not to the standards that I expected)

i think he is a scammer too. sent him paypal over 3 weeks ago for a set of d-series axles.

last week he said he had been in the hospital with strep throat. and since then still no response. he told me he shipped them fedex over two weeks ago. still no axles.

i'll give him through the end of the week, but just so you guys know i think he really is a scammer. fucking asshole. :angry:

still no response, i contacted paypal today. i sent him the money on jan 9.

I just got my rims that were shipped on the 20th of Dec. yesterday (not from him). Give people some time, for one thing, the weather is absolutely for shit in someplaces and shipments can get behind. Another thing is remember the holiday season just ended, and mail is getting back to "normal".

i don't have a problem giving him time, if he would ask for it. but he has been non responsive for almost two weeks. he said he shipped them out between jan. 7 and jan. 10 via fedex ground. he has never given me a tracking number either.

i am pretty sure he's a scammer.

i sent him a money order for sumthin to and he has shut his cell phone off on me and i have no way of getting a hold of him i have ginvin him since jan12 i sure wish i could get a hold of him :( if anyone has his number other than his cell plz pm it to me and if we r all getting scammed from him my dad is a lawyer and we can all go against him in court for fraud just holla peps

Originally posted by b18wat@Feb 4 2004, 12:59 PM
i sent him a money order for sumthin to and he has shut his cell phone off on me and i have no way of getting a hold of him i have ginvin him since jan12 i sure wish i could get a hold of him :( if anyone has his number other than his cell plz pm it to me and if we r all getting scammed from him my dad is a lawyer and we can all go against him in court for fraud just holla peps

And im sure that your dad is o-so pleased with you being his son using words like "peeps" and "holla"

somebody add this guy to the sellers to avoid list. he is a scammer.

Originally posted by b18wat@Feb 5 2004, 09:56 AM
he is glad im his son so fuck off i will speak how i want so HOLLA AT ME PEPS :)

wtf did you just try to say?

go back to 3rd grade.

Dear Jared Jacobs,

PayPal has concluded our investigation of your Buyer Complaint.

------------------------------
Complaint Details
------------------------------

Transaction Date: Jan. 9, 2004
Transaction Amount: -$115.00 USD
Case Number: PP-030-665-093
Seller's Name: Canyon Thompson
Seller's Email: spdtch@hotmail.com

Our investigation has determined that the seller is at fault, but we
were
unable to recover any funds from the seller's account. As stated in the
PayPal User Agreement, Buyer Complaint funds recovery cannot be
guaranteed.

alright there is the proof. canyon thompson is a scammer don't do business with him.

and fuck paypal too. what a bunch of ass fucks i think i'm going to go down to the better business bureau on monday. fucking bullshit.

oh yeah and he was supposed to be a verified seller. bullshit.

Back