Step right up.....Get you some Tuning Supplies!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Turbo&Auto

Nick Go FAST!!
THATS RIGHT!

Up for grabs:

* P06 socketted ECU (f22 turbo map if needed too) - I socketted the ECU myself. I build circuit boards at work occasionally and I am no stranger to soldering in small parts. It was used in my car for about 25K miles so it def. works ;) - $60

* Moates Ostrich 1(OOOHHH and Ostrich :D) - $150

* Moates Burn1 - $50

* PLX Wideband O2 - Used in my car for about 25K miles, good working condition. I painted the ring around the gauge with Hyperblack paint, looks like black chrome. - $200

* Autometer CF EGT w/Sport Probe - Used, again for about 25K. Was working fine when I last used it in my car. The sport probe I bought extra, reacts quite a bit faster then the standard probe. The gauge ring was painted hyperblack on this gauge as well. - $80

* Custom FG Dash Panel w/Greddy E-01 - This piece I custom molded myself. The E-01 is in there and not coming out easily so it goes with the trim piece. I also added 2 gauge pods as you can see in the pic. The price for just this piece includes the E-01 but not the 2 gauges seen in the pic. The only thing you need to do to install this piece is remove the lil extension piece attached to the heater duct behind the E-01 were your stock vents would normally be. It just slips off easily :) Everything for the E-01 to function will obviously be included as well, its not just for show LOL - $500obo

Everything is open to offers, please dont make yourself look dumb and offer $10 LOL! Shipping is included with any price listed above!

This pic is of the FG dash piece and the gauges that are listed for sale. If someone wants it all I will do a package deal :)
newbeaterpods2.jpg

It's the M250 with PLX gauge. The control box has no display on this model.

Same here. I thought for sure they'd be gone in a New York Minute.

Back