1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stock EG parts, AC, Airboxes, steering wheel...etc

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by acydphryck, Jun 26, 2005.

1. acydphryck

acydphryck Junior Member

well, after spending like 2-3 days cleaning up my garage...here are some parts I can live without. Don't have prices listed...taking best offers on all parts...best offer means no low balling please =)
    Local buyers get first dibs as I hate to ship out these parts...but will ship at buyer's expense.

All parts below are for '92-'95 civic hatchback...except for speed sensor, throttlebody and brake booster.

mystery harness:

[​IMG]

condenser links:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

heater box links:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

fan box links:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

stock steering wheel with air bag:
    [​IMG]

ITR Brake booster links (one of the bolts for the master cylinder is partially broken but still useable):
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

ITR Speed sensor (missing top portion):
    [​IMG]

GSR Throttlebody (I'll clean it up and might have sensors for it):
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Incomplete EG AC Assembly with AC Box:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ITR Passenger LCA:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Complete EG SRS unit with brain:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Also, I have 3 sets of suspension for sale. 2 Tein SS (1 for ek and 1 for eg) and an Apex N1 for EK. The Teins come with stock suspension hats on them. The Apex N1 come with 4 Apex pillow mounts. The Tein SS both have about 5k to 7k miles on each one and the Apex has about 8k miles on it. $700 each for the Tein SS coilovers and $900 for the Apex N1

I have some GSR and LS OEM oil pans as well as oil pick ups and windage trays. I can ship at buyer's expense but prefer socal buyers. Please email me at acydphryck@yahoo.com if you need more info on any items listed above. Thanks.

Almost forgot...I have a complete stock 1992 LS Short block with pistons, rings, crank....complete complete...taking offers on this legit shortie. Prefer local buyers for now. Thanks again for looking.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted