stock f22a4 in 90 accord w/5spd

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

white like rice

just wondern if any body could fill me in bout the options of motors 4 my car that r eazy to r&r , any thing for info would help. right now i got the stock valdez oil burner :( f22a4 car has 307,000km on it.
:blink:

i bought the thing of of an older chinese guy for $1500.00 cdn, body iz mint thank god for that.

if any body can drop me a thread on the possibilities for this car .....thanks :worthy:

i have an JDM F22B DOHC for sale, pretty much exactly like an H23A, i feel a difference from my stock motor, i only put like 2 thousand miles on it, everything is in great condition, if you are interested, email me or reply back.

If your swapping engines and want more power then the H22A will fit and comes with 190 to 200hp at the crank. Several people have done the swap on here if your looking to do the swap yourself or you can look up a swap shop in your area where you live. It usually cost about $1K USD in labor from a shop and a H22A engine cost about $2K to $3K depending on where you get it and if you get a Limited Slip Differential (LSD) transmission with it. You can either get a USDM 190Hp or JDM 200hp engine.

Also search through the threads on here as you'll learn a lot just by reading things.
Bruce

Back