stock gsr manifold in b18c1 crx?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

airosey

Well, i'm really close to dropping my b18c1 into my 91 si. I finished the obd1 wiring, and picking up my tranny and motor mounts this weekend. I added the engine harness on the engine last night and i noticed there are connectors i don't have for the intake manifold. I've been looking all over for a way to get this wired up and have had no luck. I would go ahead and get the skunk2 mani, but i'm going to be low on cash with the purchased this weekend. If someone could point me in the right direction that would be awesome!
Thanks!

Everyone i had talked to about converting to obd1 told me to use the stock (d16a6) engine wiring harness, and to convert the injector plugs and such over from the gsr. But, all these people had all converted for mini-me and such. I haven't found anyone thats converted obd for gsr. I have no idea what to do for these manifold plugs!

well, if its the IAB plug (on the Intake mani on the drive side) you will have to hard wire that in, as no other car but the gsr and h22 preludes have that in their wire harness. IAB uses plug A17 on the gsr p72 computer. simply run a wire from the ecu to the plug. i'm pretty sure there is not a ground, and its only 1 wire- but i can't be sure. look at it close and see if the harness looks like it has 2 plugs.

Back