Stolen CRX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

George777

^^ Likes Bewbies
So to make a long story short, this kid that I was going to buy a CRX from comes online a few minutes ago and tells me that it was stolen right in front of his work...

http://www.ctdrifting.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=400

The chances of it actually being found in one piece, or being found at all, is slim to none...It had everything that someone would want to strip it for...Exhaust, intake, racing seats/harnesses, short throw shifter, strong-running motor, decent body...

http://www.ctdrifting.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=326

You can see some pics of it on that link...

I went to drive it last weekend, and it drove really nice. I was looking forward to getting it this Sunday, but now it looks like I am going to be looking for another car...If anyone knows of someone or has another car they are selling let me know...

Update:

The cops found it sitting on blocks...so much for Si rims...at least they found it...now it's a matter of what else they took/did...

These would look good on there....

is the seats and other stuff still on the car?...

Pop your wheels off of the civic and jack it up at my house, go take the rims up there if there is anything left of it, and ask for a price reduction.... :wink:

I don't know if the seats and stuff are in there...honestly, I don't care...I just want it to run...I can always take the interior out of my hatch if I had to, but making it run is a different story...hopefully he will have an update for me soon...

I was thinking of doing that already...the rims and tires are still good...it just kinda sux it came to this

be careful. when the fuckheads stole me CRX, they drove the shit out of it and when the cops found it, it didn't run. chance are if the gusy that stole that rex knew it had all that shit, then they drove it hard to see how it ran.

godd lluck man, atleast it was stolen before you bought it though

:withstupid:
When they took my friend's lude, i think they kept it at redline for 9 or 10 miles, we had just changed the oil in his new motor, painted it and all, and the oil was black and the car was knocking.
Stupid thieves.
:mad:

oh yea, it might be a sign that you don't need that car ..?

Back