stolen parts, help buyers beware!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

welfare

Ancient Member
I live in upsate NY, in the schenectady county area and am looking for inforamtion regarding anything about stolen cars (hondas and acuras) and parts that were stolen from me and 2 of my friends out of our garage.
Im not going to go into any detail about what was stolen because I want to make sure the information is legit.
ANY INFORMATION IS GREATLY APPRECIATED
I dont wanna involve the police because that's not how we do things around here, so if inyone knows anything, let me know.

Ok, I didn't post on here to get harassed, all I was looking for was some help, just like eberyone else on this forum. The cops Don't like me, and I don't like the cops, the last thing I need is the cops all over my shop digging through my shit and questioning me as to where I got all of the stuff I have. I don't keep reciepts for everything I buy off ebay and from the junkyard, None of my stuff was stolen by me, but some of it was prolly hot when I bought it. I will provide a short list, but its not really anything noticable.
whole 1997 honda crv awd, red, lowered w/ ground control & kyb
obd2 type r us spec engine with venom intake and edelbrock throttle body
99-00 civic si b16a2 engine with an sir2 intake manifold and dc headers, gsr cams
2 fidanza flywheels for b series
2 act clutches (performance organic)
crv dashboard
whole 2000 civic si blue, stock with motegi ff5 wheels
4 civic si wheels
2 sets of gsr "fat fives" no tires
2 sets of b16 cams, 1 set of itr cams
misc engine parts
jdm 1 piece DA headlights
and the list goes on.

my fucking posts keep getting deleted.

you run a shop, you keep your nose clean. that way you can get your shit back (usually)

Back