Street drags......

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

UDT

All i gota say is the street drags are FUCKIN crackin again.

Some fool was out there in ontario stunting with some bitch stradling him and it was just fuckin insane.

Not to mention alot of my boys from JDM autohaus where out there. I was really impressed considering the last time i really saw it crack like that was back in like 97, 98, and 99. I had alot of fun, the homie got a lame ticket, and 2 prime examples of why it so dangerous to be out there and do that stuff were blatintly apperent.

A. some one right next to us ran across the street to talk to some bitchs and came back right as fools were launching and running. He almsot didint see them and when he did he play chicken for a split second, and swear to you guys he was not more then a foot or two from the truck that was runnin, and we all know that close is more then enough when some ones blowing past you at 100+, that shit practicly sucks you in.

B. some mustang that was running almost hit somedouche that decided to flip a bitch right at the end of the lanes were they were running. The guy in the stang was in hte left lane and had to dip in the the left lane of the aposing direction. There were a good 250 cars out maybe more so any manuver like that is gonna be insane.

The guy in the stang handled it well, i was impressed. Just the same its everys ones stupidity but the thrill out there is like no other.

hey Im having a problem im throwing a code 6 I replaced the thermostat and the ect sensor whats my next step its still a code 6

Back