Stuff for sale in NJ

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I am selling a lightly used Camos DVD Player DV-2000. It is dolby digital 5.1 channel. It will play DVD, DVD-R VCD, SVCD, CD, CD-R, CD-RW and MP3 Discs. It comes with all hardware and remote. It has extra audio/video jacks for another input like Playstation or Xbox. TV aspect 4:3, 16:9 and can zoom x2, x4, x8. Can be hard wired or play through cigarette lighter. I’m selling the system out of my car and don’t need it any longer. $75 shipped. Dimensions are 185mm x 54 x 250

Pioneer DEH-P6500. Asking $150 shipped. It was in the car for less than a month before I sold the car and took it out. Has no scratches or marks.
Transform your vehicle: the DEH-P6500 features Pioneer's Multi-Color Organic EL Display and Soft-Key operation, for full-motion visuals and easy-to-find function buttons. It's got a powerful MOSFET 50 x 4 built-in amp with a Pop-up Rotary Volume Control, plus three great tools for fine-tuning your vehicle's sound: EEQ™, SFEQ, and the new EQ-EX. Want GREAT radio? The DEH-P6500 includes our new Supertuner® IIID™ digital tuner for advanced FM and AM, and it's XM-Ready. Comes with a card-type remote control

Will do both for $200

Set of steelies. one painted black and will need new tire. others in good condition. $50 for all 4. Local only due to size and shipping costs

Nitto Drag Radials mounted on gunmetal Audi rims. 10 runs on the tires. still have over 75% tread left. 4 X 100 rims. 205/55/r14. $150 for the pair. Local only due to size and shipping costs.

Motegi Roja rims. 17" alloy rims. will need at least 2 tires. curb rash but are good as an extra set of rims. $100 for all 4. Local pickup only due to size and shipping costs

so wait, the motegi rims are $100 for all 4 (are all the tires off?) how close are you to I-95?

Yes I am asking $100 for all 4. Tires are on but at least one is flat. I just need them out of the garage. I am about 30 min from the turnpike. 1hr from 95 by philly

hmmm, let me look up on map quest and see if there is a truckstop on 295 (New Jersey Turn pike) and maybe we can set up the deal there?? i'm coming from Northeast MD so its not too far

I'll be coming through your way on Sunday after picking up a hatch I'm getting, PM me your contact info so I can find out if you still have the drag radials on sunday.

so you're taking the motegi's?

I still want the DR's.

I might not be around after today for a few weeks though, so I'm not sure yet. If I'm lucky I'll hit you up tomorrow.

I want the Motegi Roja wheels.. Its 100 right!! I'm just making sure. Also what exit from the turnpike are you located? Get back to me.. I'll put them up this weekend!!

Back