Stuff needs to go!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Riceburner

i have b16 obd0 injectors($25), 2 stillies bald tires($40), obd0 b16 ecu($90), DX obd2 computer ($10), DX manifold obd2 ($10), DX head obd2($10), Apex N1 Style muffler brand new in the box ($70), stock s10 springs ($20), and projector headlights for 90-91 civics(trade for stock headlights only not sellin) all prices are negotiable and im up for any kinda trades...

not a legit seller?
hmm?

what kinda deal you looking for the projector lights?
i got stock lights for a 90-91 civic...

WTF??!! what the hell r u talkin bout?? not a legit seller....man im not gonna jump up and send u shit when i have a loss in the family..fuck that...i told u i was sorry for not respondin to ya but shit happens man...i cant help it..and if u cant except then fuck you and i'll send your fuckin money back and dont be gettin on my posts tryin to fuck up my sales man..i have ppl on here that will vouche for me... yea man i'll trade u them headlights for my projectors and $25 boot...PM me if u have more info...

Alright man, I'm really sorry, I never got your message about the loss in the family. Do you still have the boot, if you do then send it whenever you get a chance. Im sincerely sorry about being a dick and accusing you of shit I had no idea, please accept my apology. When do you think you'd be able to send the boot to me. Do you still have my address?

Sincerely, Brian

alright, stock headlights plus 25 FOR projectors...
you got a deal...

how you wanna do this to make sure no one gets fucked..?
i have paypal...

thanks

reckedracing - no one got fucked, it was a huge misunderstanding.

yea, thanks i got that

but i'm just weary of online sellers in general, not just because of what you said...

so if i send this guy who i don't know 25 bucks plus my headlights, then i could potentially be out the 25 cash, have no headlights for my car, and loose the shipping money too...

so i am wondering the best way to make the trade...
i can't really take my lights out until i get the new ones, so i could send the 25 via paypal, and then when i get your lights i could ship mine out the same day...

what do you think?

and who's covering shipping?
i figured i would cover my shipping and you cover yours?
sound good?

oh, and i prob should ask this...

what condition are the projectors in?

i am assuming they are decent, no cracks or scrathes or any of that shit right?
thanks again

I'll vouch for this cat, too. I've met him in person, and he seems pretty alright... Even thoguh he lives off in bumfuck egypt and hit stuff is covered in barn dirt!!! :p

Sup, mang? :)

Yeah, I'm on here. Been a good friend of pissedoffsol's since WAY back in the day... damn, about 5 years now. ;)

Back