Subaru meet

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cycloneb18c3

Check out:
Thanksgiving meet - NASIOC

Its up to like almost 150 cars will be in attendence.

Cliff notes:
Bunch of people all from tri-state area are meeting at the Freehold mall 11/22 between 6 and 7.
3710 Us Highway 9
Freehold, NJ 07728

Other cars are welcome as long as you arent racing around, street racing, doing burnouts, or causing trouble. We're there to meet, not get kicked out.

Bring what ever you want...idc if u show up in a 1974 Mack Dump truck.

THE RULES PLAIN AND SIMPLE, DONT LIKE EM, DONT COME

• show up quietly, dont attract a lot of attention all that will do is get it broken up
• its easy to go fast in the mall, dont do it, they have speed traps set up
• if a cop shows up, be chill about it, dont be a dick, they will most likely let us stay, they just like to look at our cars, usually they stay and talk for a while and will try and fit in
• no lawn chairs or grilles
• when the mall closes we have to go somewhere else. they are ok with us being there till the mall closes after that its trespassing, so most likely around 11 or 11:30 we will move to another near by parking lot or go for a crusie
• if it gets broken up we will meet up at another location, I will tell you where come find me, ill have name tag on
• KEEP YOUR CAR QUIET (NO UNNECESSARY BOV’S TIRE CHIRPS OR LOUD EXHAUST)
• NO RACING AT ALL
• NO HORSEPLAY
• NO ENGINE REVING AT ALL
• NO BURNOUTS
• NO CHIRPING THE TIRES
• NO STUPID STUFF
IF YOUR GONNA **** AROUND TAKE IT SOMEONE ELSE, IF YOU GET THIS MEET BROKEN UP DUE TO YOUR INCOMPITANCE YOU ARE LIABLE TO HAVE PROBLEMS WITH EVERYONE THERE

ONCE AGAIN THE MEET IS AT THE FREEHOLD MALL 11/22 6:30 till 10 or 11

I think the list is up to 176 cars, from NASIOC, IWSTI, and a bunch of other forums.
I have a feeling its going to be a waste of time because we're bound to get kicked out for one reason or another(taking up 176 parking spots)

Brat was DENIED for road worthiness again. This is getting to the point where it's not even worth it.

Back