Subaru question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Love my 2010 wrx wagon/hatch. Awd is good for the snow here. It was the best combo of sporty and practicality for me.

Love my 2010 wrx wagon/hatch. Awd is good for the snow here. It was the best combo of sporty and practicality for me.

Your's isn't the sti- correct? I think I remember reading the thread from where you bought it...

Yeah. Mine is just the WRX. No STi. But being a 2010 I missed out on the widebody. But no biggie, it's still faster than an sti lol.

:word.

Can't buy too many cars that do 0-60 in 4.6 seconds.

just sucks... all these cars that used to be small are getting huge.

yeah, i hate big cars, want to give better gas mileage? make them smaller and lighter. common sense.

but, i also know that their hands are tied behind their backs at this point. with all the safety regulations and required equipment, you cant make a car small or light anymore.

True. Most seem to be more geared towards luxury too, and less sporty. I don't really care for that so much either.

give me a car with no power steering, no abs, no a/c, no special do-dads, etc, i'll be a happy fucking camper. even lotus is starting to put all kinds of shit in their cars, which is a major disappointment.

What about the evo's?

what about them?
lol
last evo i drove was the evo 8. they are fun, they get up, but they just dont feel as balanced as the sti. when driving the sti (or wrx, or just about any subaru) i can feel the car, like its been a part of me my whole life. i can feel what its going to do and when, and exactly what it can do without having to push its limits first to find the fine line between perfect driving and rolling in a ditch.

give me a car with no power steering, no abs, no a/c, no special do-dads, etc, i'll be a happy fucking camper. even lotus is starting to put all kinds of shit in their cars, which is a major disappointment.

I agree with that. The simpler- the better.

Yeah. Mine is just the WRX. No STi. But being a 2010 I missed out on the widebody. But no biggie, it's still faster than an sti lol.

What mods do you have on the WRX that makes it faster than an STi? I've got an 2002 WRX and its the most fun I've ever had in a car, not the fastest thing ever, but just so enjoyable to drive.

I'm fixing a Del Sol only to be able to rebuild the WRX motor and make it a track car, kinda hard when it's your daily driver and it's disassembled all the time. Good cars, Subaru's are.

Back