suggestions with car buying

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MadMaXXX

Mad Man
so here is a car i plan on looking at: hatchie

is the price about right?

also, im 6' 5'' of a slim build and i have sat in vw golfs and regular civics and fit ok but i would like to get some feedback from some1 that is a similar size that has sat and driven a hatch for prolonged periods

thanks in advance

CRX FTW on tall guys. I'm 6'4 and fit very comfortably in mine. The eg is smaller but liveable. No Idea about an EK

EF CRX's actually have quite a bit of leg room due to the lack of rear seat...

that hatch was sold, they sell so damn quickly here

ended up buying a 96 coupe after i sat in it and test drove

bone stock only 2 owners

il try to post some pics when i get it and figure out where to host em

Last edited:
test :p

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 263
havent gotten a chance to snap any pics but i did drive from south fl to atlanta without a problem

fuel efficiency rules; only spent 40$ on gas to get here

i must say it wasnt the most comfortable car to sit in for 10 hours, but there was sufficient room

perhaps il swap the seats out for something beter like legend seats. Those were the most comfortable seats i have sat in for prolonged periods of driving.

dont know if i want to mod this car, being a poor college student and all :p

I love my DA seats. Made a 17 hour trip to denver 2 months ago nonstop. No comfort issues at all. Hell, I fall asleep in my seat once or twice a week. Not while driving though.

CRX seats are the bomb for long distance driving.. I drove from coast to coast (Palm Springs, CA to Miami, FL) no complaints whatsoever about the seats.

Back